Friday, March 30, 2012

James Kobielus Joins IBM as Senior Program Director, Product Marketing, Big Data Analytics Solutions

Hi Everybody:

It is my pleasure to announce that I have accepted IBM’s offer to become their Senior Program Director, Product Marketing, Big Data Analytics Solutions, effective Monday April 2, 2012.

My core reason for joining IBM is that it’s a great company with a full portfolio of best-of-breed solutions and services for Big Data Analytics and other mission-critical enterprise applications. Among other responsibilities, I will serve as one of IBM’s principal Big Data Analytics evangelists. I will help its customers to understand the applications of Big Data Analytics in their organizations’ Information Agendas.

If you’ve been following my public pronouncements over the past several years, you know that I’m passionate about the power of Big Data Analytics to foster a Smarter Planet that is more efficient, scalable, sustainable, liveable, and adaptable. Please let me know how IBM can better support you in your efforts to implement Big Data Analytics in your organization and to realize strategic business outcomes.

Jim