Monday, December 06, 2004

Introducing James Kobielus

All:

Hi.

I’m a well-known, respected, seasoned industry analyst, consultant, author, and pundit who is currently between jobs. If you’re interested in hiring me, please call me at 703-924-6224 or e-mail me at james_kobielus@hotmail.com. Resume provided on demand.

My coverage areas (in which I’ve published books, research reports, feature articles, columns, and so forth) include operating systems, application servers, enterprise application integration, integration brokers, middleware, Web services, management tools, orchestration, business process management, service-oriented architecture, application development platforms and tools, directories, federated identity and access management, application and network security, collaboration, messaging, mobile/wireless, performance acceleration, grid services, anti-spam, and XML. Bibliography provided on demand.

I have another persistent presence on the ‘Net, on Network World’s website. I’ve been a contributing editor there since 1987. You can look up my latest thoughts at http://www.nwfusion.com/columnists/kobielus.html. Brilliant insights provided on demand. Poems too.

I look forward to hearing from you. Oh…and keep checking this blog for a steady stream of my new thinking. I try to stir things up in your heads and hearts. Sometimes you’ll find me meandering through all manner of topics, IT and otherwise. I’ll try not to bore you or box you into industry “conventional wisdom.”

I just need an outlet. Indulge me please.

Jim